Accounting Specialist - AP/AR
Columbus, OH 43219 US
Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Columbus, Ohio (Hybrid)
4+ Month Contract
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 consulting firm, helping companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is currently partnering with a local company to find an Accounting specialist to assist with day-to-day Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions while the team navigates an ERP implementation.
If interested please contact Annie Bartlett at ABartlett@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Process vendor invoices, reimbursement billings, and accounts payable invoices
- Generate recurring, monthly invoices for customers where necessary
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delays, and other irregularities
- Prepare and perform account analysis, reconciliations, budgeting, and journal entries to assist with month-end close
What You'll Have:
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable team
- Experience working within an ERP system
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short- & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, and 401K to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.