Assistant Credit Manager
Columbus, OH 43228 US
Job Title: Assistant Credit Manager
Location: Hybrid - Columbus, OH
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 consulting firm, helping companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is currently partnering with a local manufacturing client to place an Assistant Credit Manager to join the credit collections team. This resource will be responsible for reporting and analyzing collections risk, leading a team through rapid growth, and working with cross-functional teams.
If interested please contact Annie at ABartlett@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Assist in managing the day-to-day functions of the Credit & Collections team.
- Identify and resolve complex issues and performing complex account reconciliations.
- Set up new accounts and assist in the monitoring of credit limits.
- Review orders on credit hold.
- Partner with sales team to build and maintain working relationships.
What You'll Have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in collections - preferably B2B
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in accounting or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills - ability to work with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short- & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, and 401K to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.