Business Intelligence Consultant
Cincinnati, OH 45206 US
Location/ Work Structure: Cincinnati, Ohio – Remote (Occasionally come onsite)
Compensation: Pay Rate:$40/HR - $55/HR Conversion: $85k-$115k
Who we are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Vernovis is currently partnering with a local solutions company. They’re looking to bring in business intelligence candidates with all levels of experience. These individuals will have the opportunity to grow within a great culture and sharpen their skills.
If interested please contact Jonathon Jurgia at JJuriga@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Build automated dashboards from scratch using Power BI and/or Tableau
- Perform statistical data analysis on large data sets, resulting in impactful insights and outcomes
- Work with a variety of clients in a variety of industries to source required data for dashboards
- Provide strategic input on data-driven decision-making and proper KPI’s
- Develop net new calculations to produce required dashboard metrics/KPI's
- Build and maintain user documentation, architecture designs, and data flow diagrams
- Identify opportunities to add value to the client's organization by effective use of information management
- Build relationships with key stakeholders responsible for information and performance management in client's organization
What Experience You'll Have:
- Two (2) years of hands-on development experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack utilizing a variety of BI tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing role where delivering solid work products to exceed high expectations is a measure of success
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with multiple other business functions (internally and externally)
- Experience in utilizing tools such as R, SAS, Python, etc.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
The Vernovis Difference: (Delete this segment if direct hire)
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long -Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, and 401K.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.