Customer Service Advocate
Cincinnati, OH 45246 US
Location: Cincinnati OH
Who We Are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Customer Service Advocate to join our clients contact center. The Customer Service Advocate will be responsible for engaging with customers through a variety of service channels, which may include incoming phone calls, email, social media and/or online chat. Successful candidates will be presenting a positive, professional image while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
What You'll Do:
- Answer customer inquiries relating to bank products and services. Inquires may be received via telephone calls delivered through call routing technology or through digital channels such as email, social media, and online chat.
- Recognize sales opportunities and refer clients to sales associates.
- Remain current on products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Resolve customer inquiries or issues with respect to any loan product offered by First Financial Bank.
- Resolve customer issues through account research and utilization of support materials and resources.
- Perform customer account transaction and maintenance activities accurately.
- Strive for first contact resolution of customer inquiries, transactions, and problem resolution.
- Escalate customer requests requiring additional knowledge or expertise as defined by department leadership.
What You'll Have:
- 1+ years of experience working in a high-call volume service center.
- Working knowledge of database software, such as Jack Henry Silverlake or other customer information systems.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in providing excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.