Customer Service Advocate
Greensburg, IN 47240 US
Location: Greensburg IN
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Customer Service Advocate to join our clients contact center. The Customer Service Advocate will be responsible for engaging with customers through a variety of service channels, which may include incoming phone calls, email, social media and/or online chat. Successful candidates will be presenting a positive, professional image while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
What You'll Do:
- Answer customer inquiries relating to bank products and services. Inquires may be received via telephone calls delivered through call routing technology or through digital channels such as email, social media, and online chat.
- Recognize sales opportunities and refer clients to sales associates.
- Remain current on products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Resolve customer inquiries or issues with respect to any loan product offered by First Financial Bank.
- Resolve customer issues through account research and utilization of support materials and resources.
- Perform customer account transaction and maintenance activities accurately.
- Strive for first contact resolution of customer inquiries, transactions, and problem resolution.
- Escalate customer requests requiring additional knowledge or expertise as defined by department leadership.
What You'll Have:
- 1+ years of experience working in a high-call volume service center.
- Working knowledge of database software, such as Jack Henry Silverlake or other customer information systems.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in providing excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.