Data Test Lead
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Job Title: Data Test Lead
Location: Cincinnati OH
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Data Test Lead to join a team of 30+ individuals to support ETL, Big Data Integration, and Cloud based projects across various lines of business. Successful candidates will have strong experience writing queries with knowledge/experience with cloud technologies.
What You'll Do:
- Planning, Monitoring and Control of Testing Activities and Tasks.
- Create, design, and execute the test plans and test cases which covers ETL process and Data Warehouse validation.
- Play a major role in championing the importance in quality improvement across all areas of Software Development Lifecycle.
What You'll Have:
- 6+ years of strong experience in ETL testing, BI testing.
- Excellent in creating/analyzing simple to complex SQL.
- Knowledge on Database objects and relational data models.
- Good understanding of various database technologies (DB2, Teradata, Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server, Big Data/Hadoop)
- Knowledge of any Cloud (MS Azure, IICS, Snowflake) based testing is plus.
- Should have exposure to Oracle SQL Developer, Toad, Hive, Toad Data point etc.,
- Good exposure to Data automation validation tools like Informatica DVO, Katalon etc.
- Data automation using Python is good to have.
- Good exposure in executing Functional, Regression, Integration and E2E testing.
- Good exposure to agile testing process, test strategy planning and implementation, test execution monitoring and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Strategic Accounts & Partnership Engagement
Cat has over 10 years of progressive career experience in staffing in the Greater Cincinnati Region. She is extremely passionate about her clients, consultants and the IT community. Due to her commitment, she has been recognized numerous times internally for exemplifying our core values of integrity, collaboration and extraordinary service. Cat now sits on the board of the Cincinnati GetWITit organization. If you’re interested in learning more about how you can get involved with the IT community or accelerate your career, reach out to Cat today!