Director of IT
Cincinnati, OH 45204 US
Location/ Work Structure: Cincinnati, Ohio – Hybrid
Compensation: $150,000 - $175,000
Who we are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Vernovis is currently partnering with a local manufacturing company to bring in a Director of IT.
If interested please contact Jonathon at email@example.com
What You'll Do:
- Help set and execute strategy for IT organization.
- Ownership of the integration of IT function for new acquisitions, and expansions in and out of country
- Set prioritization for IT projects to help improve the IT infrastructure + help the operations team improve output through operational efficiency.
- Manage the application and network team members – hiring, training, direction setting, performance evaluations, etc.
- Work with the IT team to continually improve the IT client service to the 280 other team members in the Americas organization.
- Manage budget and forecasting process for the IT department.
- Support efforts to implement and maintain the RC14001/EHS&S management system.
- Experience managing and leading a team of IT professionals & IT managers.
- Advanced knowledge & implementation of ERP systems (Microsoft Business Central or Navision a plus)
- Experience managing IT projects.
- Experience working for multinational companies.
- Cloud migration experience.
- Digital transformation in Manufacturing environment. (plus)
- Microsoft 365 experience a plus
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.