Enterprise IT Business Analyst
Columbus, OH 43219 US
Job Title: Enterprise IT Business Analyst – Applications/Systems
Location: Remote (client in Columbus, Ohio)
Contract to Hire
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 boutique consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is looking for an Enterprise IT Business Analyst to join a large client of ours in the utilities space. This is a multi-billion dollar company across the Midwest!
This person needs experience with enterprise IT applications and systems initiatives. They are hiring multiple positions across junior, senior, and lead levels.
If interested, please contact Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You'll Do:
- Significant business process mapping
- Documentation of the business requirements and use cases for major IT initiatives
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Organizing the requirements for traceability throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborating with stakeholders for scoping, mapping, planning, and project delivery
What You'll Have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise business application initiatives, initiatives supporting multiple functional areas, requirements gathering, designs, configurations, reporting and use case identification
- An expert in bridging the gap between the needs of the business and the technical aspects required to deliver a solution that will meet those needs.
- Experience executing projects using Agile methodologies
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.