Full Stack Developer
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 consulting firm, helping companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is looking for a Full Stack Developer for a contract-to-hire position in Cincinnati, OH.
If interested, please contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll do:
- Application development and integration services
- Database design and optimization
- Provide technical leadership and collaborate with other team members
- Advocate for test-driven development and Agile methodologies
- Accurate documentation of efforts
- Learn and leverage modern technologies
What you'll have:
- Solid 5+ years of experience designing and building software and web applications
- Expertise working with Node.js, as well as SQL
- Strong understanding of asynchronous and event-driven architecture
- Advanced debugging and profiling skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices
- Familiar with continuous delivery and build automation tools
- Comfortable with Linux servers
- Ability and desire to work on a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Additional Skills & Experience:
- Strong SQL background
- Building Restful API services
- Microservice Architecture
- Message Queue (RabbitMQ preferred)
- Relational Database Design
- Application Architecture experience
- Web Socket
- Sequelize ORM
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.