Cincinnati, OH 45242 US
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Mutual Fund Reporting and Operations Analyst for an established financial services company in the Cincinnati area.
What You'll Do:
- Calculate NAV for all mutual funds.
- Prepare financial reports as per SEC and GAAP requirements.
- Research areas such as corporate operations, foreign markets, and difficult NAV calculations.
What You'll Have:
- Basic understanding of investment product mechanics including mutual funds, debt instruments, equities, and derivatives.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficiency in developing and modifying complex formulas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and efficiently prioritize time to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of researching security valuation and corporate actions on a Bloomberg terminal.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Hybrid home/office work setting
- Competitive 401k match, health insurance, and PTO
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations
Meet Your Recruiter
Wendy has been with Vernovis since 2013 and brings over 12 years of recruiting experience. She lives our core values and always strives to do what's right for her consultants and clients.
"Wendy Kolkmeyer has been one of the most compassionate and supportive people I have encountered in my professional life. She found me challenging, productive assignments at a time I needed them the most." - Monica
"I appreciate the way my representative (Wendy K.) keeps me informed concerning positions and any other information that is pertinent to my assignment." - Branner
"Wendy treats consultants as people not inventory." - Bill