Lead Financial Analyst
Columbus, OH 43215 US
Job Title: Lead Financial Analyst
Location: Columbus, Ohio (Hybrid)
Compensation: $95-110K + bonus
Who we are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Vernovis is currently collaborating with a multi-billion-dollar company in Columbus to find a Lead Financial Analyst to join their team. The Lead Financial Analyst delivers value-added financial services to internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities may include overseeing financial statement preparation, reviewing journal entries, examining reconciliations of financial statements and accounts, ensuring data accuracy, interpreting the impact of financial reporting proposals, and offering expertise for accurate representation and management of financial matters.
If interested please contact Annie Bartlett at ABartlett@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Review journal entries and the General Ledger for appropriateness
- Perform accounting close and ad hoc activities
- Support regulatory by providing supporting accounting insight, support, and guidance
- Compile, organize, and format data, including qualitative analysis required for internal and external reporting
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of financial statements, metrics and measures, and key strategic business initiatives.
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-7 years of experience in finance, accounting, or related field
- Experience reviewing/preparing financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow)
- CPA or public accounting experience preferred
- Regulatory experience preferred
- Financial Acumen- Understands basics of finance and accounting, including the relationships between segments of the financial statements
The Vernovis Difference: Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.