Lead Fixed Asset Accountant
Columbus, OH 43215 US
Job Title: Lead Fixed Asset Accountant
Location: Hybrid in Columbus, OH or Merrillville, IN
Compensation: $90-110K + bonus
Who we are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
The Fixed Asset Accountant will have strong business and accounting acumen, have the ability to analyze data, and more.
If interested please contact Cassidy at CDraughon@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Join the growing Fixed Asset accounting team
- Responsible for fixed assets and evaluating expense vs capital expenses
- Subledger responsibility while interacting with GL on occasion
- Provide support for financials to SEC reporting team, support regulatory with rate cases and tracker filings, perform data analysis, etc.
- Help the team find opportunities to adjust expense vs capital
- Four-year degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience within accounting or finance, public accounting preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Fixed Asset Accounting
- Strong business and accounting acumen and ability to communicate effectively and professionally
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.