Operational Risk Temp
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US
Location: Cincinnati OH
Who We Are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for an Operational Risk Temp to assist our client with a short-term project. The primary responsibility of this role is to review and extract data from cost center analysis documents and enter that data into Logic Manager, which is our clients Governance, Risk & Compliance tool. This is a data-intensive and repetitive task, and the candidate will be expected to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
What You'll Do:
- Review cost center analysis documents, which typically range from 2-10 pages each.
- Extract specific data from each document accurately and consistently.
- Enter the extracted data into the Logic Manager system.
- Ensure data integrity and quality throughout the process.
- Collaborate with the team and manager to address any questions or issues related to the data.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office applications.
- Background in data entry, clerical, or administrative work is highly desirable.
- Banking experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Prior experience within Compliance/Risk is an advantage.
- Reliable and self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Strategic Accounts & Partnership Engagement
Cat has over 10 years of progressive career experience in staffing in the Greater Cincinnati Region. She is extremely passionate about her clients, consultants and the IT community. Due to her commitment, she has been recognized numerous times internally for exemplifying our core values of integrity, collaboration and extraordinary service. Cat now sits on the board of the Cincinnati GetWITit organization. If you’re interested in learning more about how you can get involved with the IT community or accelerate your career, reach out to Cat today!