QA Test Engineer
Cincinnati, OH 45227 US
Location/ Work Structure: Cincinnati, Ohio – On-site
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000
Who we are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Vernovis is currently partnering with a local healthcare company to bring in a QA Test Engineer. This individual will have the opportunity to grow within a great culture and learn directly from the Director and team managers.
If interested please contact Tony Sammond at email@example.com
What You'll Do:
- Perform testing using a variety of test methodologies, including manual, exploratory, and automated testing.
- Create and maintain test cases, test plans, and other documentation for projects.
- Participate in constructive peer review of test cases.
- Identify and report software defects and inconsistencies.
- Review, analyze, and supplement requirement specifications, and ensure 100% test coverage; and
- Help facilitate execution of acceptance test scripts by end users.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least a year of experience in software testing.
- Experience writing and executing manual testing for complex software applications; experience in automated testing is a plus!
- Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads, and end users.
- Agile-like environment.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.