SAP Functional Analyst-Level 2/3-EWM
Mason, OH 45040 US
Job Title: SAP Principal Functional Analyst - Level 2/3 - EWM
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 staffing and consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is currently recruiting for a SAP Principal Functional Analyst to work as a hybrid resource.
If interested, please email Tony Sammond at TSammond@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Participating in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations
- Collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts
- Ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long-term strategy
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing complex configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation
- Setting testing strategy for modules and leading end-to-end integration testing
- Participating in the delivery of the project and minor/major releases
- Troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents and maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Extended Warehouse Management, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Management gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing in EWM
- Minimum 1-2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP EWM
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ECC MM/WM
- Good understanding and working experience in Warehouse processes and in logistics execution area
- Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge of Inbound Processing, Outbound Processing, Physical Inventory, RF Transactions, HU Management, Transportation Units, Production Integration
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including managers, directors and executives
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.