SAP Principal Functional Analyst - FICO
Mason, OH 45040 US
Job Title: SAP Principal Functional Analyst - FICO
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 staffing and consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is currently recruiting for a SAP Principal Functional Analyst to work as a hybrid resource.
If interested, please email Tony Sammond at TSammond@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
• Analyzing engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve architectural design of the implementation and on-going use of the FICO system.
• Lead design sessions and review and approve all activities related to the system.
• Configure the FICO system as needed to meet the business objectives.
• Participate in gathering requirements and provide guidance on recommendations and will collaborate with the business on current processes and propose solutions to enhance current processes.
What Experience You'll Have:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Technical related field required
• Minimum 8 years of SAP experience in implementing and support of FICO, GL, AR, AP, AA, COPA, FSCM and integration to other process areas (SD, MM, BW)
• Minimum 5 years of experience creating and maintaining technical and functional documents in SAP Supply Chain Management
• Strong business knowledge and ability to engage with business leaders
• Ability to scope and design solutions
• Ability to define and manage deliverables
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.