Cincinnati, OH 45246 US
Location: Cincinnati OH
Who We Are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Security Architect who will be responsible for designing, testing, and implementing security controls within our clients Organizations network. Successful candidates will have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems, and authentication protocols, as well as security best practices. Your responsibilities will be focused around reviewing security measures, recommending enhancements, and identifying areas of weakness, both within the organizations owned infrastructure and for 3rd parties providing services to the organization
What You'll Do:
- Define objectives, technical work, and timeline for developing asset-specific security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements.
- Communicate progress, findings, and ensure successful handoff of deliverables to program and operational teams.
- Develop security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements for security infrastructure.
- Help build security into infrastructure and architecture designs and guide the implementation with the operations team.
- Develop and implement enterprise-wide and cross-functional integration solutions.
- Plan, design, develop and maintain security technologies, diagrams, processes, and procedures.
- Review enterprise architecture diagrams and recommend security related enhancements.
- Model attack vectors and design security controls to mitigate risk.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to security architectural solutions.
- Perform vulnerability research, assessment, and management, serve as technical security/risk advisor on all new technology/developed by the organization.
- Perform Third-Party security assessments.
- Help create, define, and improve Information Security policies.
- Conduct cybersecurity related research
- 3+ years Information Security Experience.
- Ability to work with multiple lines of business at all levels of the organization, including the ability to learn and understand business processes.
- Experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
- Familiarity with regulatory and industry security standards and frameworks (e.g., FFIEC, PCI, SOX, NIST, GLBA, GDPR, and CCPA).
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Certification in one or more of the following industry certifications:
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.