Senior Business Analyst / IT Architect
Loveland, OH 45140 US
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst / IT architectLocation: Cincinnati OH
Come join us:
Our client is rolling out Oracle Fusion Cloud. They have already completed the GL and AP modules and have started the AR module now. The supply chain next module is next and then more. Due to the timing, the client has many people who have tapped out and therefore need some architects and BAs to join their team. They are looking for people who can own it and drive it to design. For example, the client has a pricing application they are integrating into. It’s an enormous amount of work. The client is looking for highly capable individuals who they can leverage on this project.
What You'll Do:
- Interfacing with Business Users to understand needs, business requirements and technology
- Translate business requirements by documenting into something that can go onto paper. These are the requirements from a technology perspective of what needs done.
- Have a business process mindset. Ability to pull it apart and put it back together.
What You'll Have:
- Knowledge of Project Management, Business Analysis and IT architecture
- Solid experience defining, documenting and creating processes.
- Experience leading or being part of an ERP implementation.
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.