Senior Financial Analyst
Columbus, OH 43215 US
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 consulting firm, helping companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the finance team of a fast-paced growing client. The ideal candidate is experienced in financial analytics, has a curious mindset, and thrives in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Annie at ABartlett@vernovis.com
What You'll Do:
- Perform financial cost analysis for construction projects of varying size, including, but not limited to, material cost analysis, labor cost analysis, rates analysis, etc.
- Assist with strategic finance initiatives including budgeting, forecasting, and cash management activities
- Prepare and analyze monthly internal financial reports ensuring accuracy and timely reporting
- Develop and capture financial KPIs to identify risks and opportunities and to recommend better process controls and standards
- Build financial models for proactive business-strategy guidance
- Perform additional ad-hoc analysis and/or special projects as assigned by management
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Finance
- Ability to manage overlapping deadlines and changing priority
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing with team members of all levels across the organization
- Construction industry experience is a plus
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short- & Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.