Senior Infrastructure Engineer
West Chester, OH 45069 US
Job Title: Sr Infrastructure Engineer
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 staffing and consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
If interested, please email Tony ay firstname.lastname@example.org
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement and manage hardware, software, network & cloud infrastructure including, but not limited to: WAN/LAN networking (Cisco/Cisco Meraki experience preferred), Microsoft Azure AD / Office 365, End user & Server operating systems (Windows 10 / Windows Server OS).
- Provide L3 operational support for IT’s infrastructure, including endpoints, servers, networking equipment, software applications & cloud environments.
- Interface, partner with and mentor IT L1 (IT Service Desk Specialist) and L2 (IT Infrastructure Engineer) associates.
- Support IT Senior Leadership Team, most notably, the Director of IT Infrastructure & Cybersecurity.
- Collaborate with IT Run (Infrastructure/Cybersecurity/Service Desk) & Build (Application Support & Development) teams. Serve as a core member of IT’s Security Incident Response Team.
- Strong experience designing and supporting Cisco network infrastructure (2-3 years); Microsoft Directory Services, O365 maintenance & tooling, Azure AD (3-5 years); and Endpoint & Server Management (Microsoft OS, Windows Endpoint Manager, Provisioning/Deprovisioning strategies & solutions) (3-5 years).
- Familiarity with security best practices and protocols.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-centric focus with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possesses a willingness to undertake direct support and operations activities (L1 / L2) – typically under extenuating circumstances.
- The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.