ServiceNow Platform Architect
Cincinnati, OH 45246 US
Location: Cincinnati OH
Who We Are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a ServiceNow Platform Architect that will be a trusted technical advisor based on their experience with successful ServiceNow projects. This individual will assist in making the right technical decisions today that will deliver our clients company’s desired business outcomes. Their knowledge of the Now Platform and innovation pipeline will help make the best future-proof technical decisions. A technical leader who documents the overall platform design and helps to analyze the impact of new requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Technical Governance
- Defines, guides, and supports the execution of your technical governance processes.
- Helps develop standards and practices for maintaining the ServiceNow architecture model.
- Assists in developing standards and practices for maintaining the health of the ServiceNow platform.
- Supports design and implementation of a platform operating model to achieve your desired outcomes and foster end-user adoption.
- Provides technical evaluation of demands against ServiceNow platform architecture, platform capabilities, and best practices.
- Responsible for platform integrations.
- Environment and Platform Health
- Guides ServiceNow Platform design, including considerations for integration and performance.
- Assesses architecture and solution designs to support your objectives including alignment with ServiceNow implementation best practices.
- Offers guidance on prototyping and accelerating time from design to deployment.
- Provides technical guidance in platform development and platform- wide solutions.
- Advises on configuration and coding standards.
- Supports remediation of configurations not aligned to ServiceNow best practices.
- Assesses instance health (performance, manageability, usability, scalability, upgradability, and security) by conducting ServiceNow Health Scan.
- Daily Responsibilities
- Ensures platform alignment with the business strategy.
- Provides consultative technical leadership to the platform team.
- Creates and maintains a detailed view of the existing architecture.
- Provides architectural controls to ensure the correct technical solutions are used when delivering business solutions.
- Resolves technical escalations, including responding to defects.
- Participates in process workshops.
- Works with other FFB architects as necessary.
- Assists in migrating configuration across instances.
- At least of 5+ years ServiceNow administration experience
- Expertise in ServiceNow core architecture.
- Preferred (ServiceNow) Certified System Administrator/Developer/Implementor or related certifications.
- Preferred expertise with CMDB, Service Mapping, Software and Hardware Asset Management
- Preferred proven background in Architecture Design and Processes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with vendors, internal managers, and auditors/examiners.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field, or an equivalent and appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for making decisions for a mid-size to large complex environment.
- Responsible for accurately performing moderately complex procurement responsibilities.
- Works directly with Auditors/Examiners as appropriate
- Receives minimal guidance.
- Collaborates with managers and other LOB’s.
- Works directly with Auditors/Examiners as appropriate.
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.