Software Engineer - Mobility
Mason, OH 45040 US
Job Title: Software Engineer - Mobile
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Come join us:
Vernovis is an Inc. 5000 staffing and consulting firm, serving small and mid-sized businesses in the Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus, Ohio areas. We help companies complete critical business initiatives that are championed by their Technology and Financial leaders. Additionally, we offer expertise in the Cybersecurity space.
Vernovis is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer - Mobile at a well-known partner here in Cincinnati.
If interested, please email Jonathon Juriga at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You'll Do:
• Work on major projects that may span a broad range of systems.
• Provide subject matter expertise and technical direction.
• Work with team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies.
• Make sure business and IT strategies are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards; application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
What Experience You'll Have:
• High School diploma/GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 6 years of software development experience in corporate Information Technology environments
• Minimum 5 years of experience with configuration, support, and implementation of Mobile solutions using industry-standard tools.
• Minimum 5 years of development experience with Java/Kotlin for Android
• Minimum 5 years of experience developing Android applications using Android SDK
• Minimum 3 years of UI/UX design
• Minimum 2 years of experience leading technical teams to build mobile solutions in an enterprise-wide environment with a major ERP solution
• Minimum 1 year of experience presenting technical and business issues and delivering and recommending solutions to all levels of management
The Vernovis Difference:
Vernovis offers Health, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay and Bonus Pay to you.
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.