Sr. Manager, Product Management - Healthcare Data Insights
Blue Ash, OH 45242 US
Location: Cincinnati OH
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Senior Manager of Product Management focused on Data Insights. This individual will be part of a team with a focus on Internal and External patient data processing and utilization of that data for population health data insights to determine the next best action. The Product Manager will work in partnership with business stakeholders to build out a single product strategy with roadmaps and
What You'll Do:
- Comingle unique healthcare business and regulatory healthcare technical requirements into a value-based care product roadmap.
- Implement an efficient healthcare data process including data modeling, ingestion, curation, and extraction.
- Analyze internal and external patient and healthcare product data through customer/market insights and generate actionable initiatives or next best action to reduce cost of care.
- Work with business partners to understand potential for value realized against each deliverable within product roadmap and gain executive support to execute those with the highest value.
- Partner with Product Management, Product Design, Data Insights teams, Engineering, and Business Partners to turn business requirements into actionable deliverables and utilizing Product-Led ways of working.
- Influence others to adopt the value-based care product roadmap and vision through effective communication, leadership through a growth mindset, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Build a compelling vision and strategy for your product family by using healthcare domain expertise and identifying industry opportunities aligned with our client's right to win in value-based care.
What You'll Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences: healthcare administration, public health, or related field
- 5+ year healthcare domain experience required.
- 3+ years healthcare experience with Medicare/Medicaid Experience
- 5+ years in Product Management
- Understanding of Hedis measures and STAR ratings
- Value Based care experience in either Population health-related programs such as health system management, health plans or public health.
- Motivated by the industry's direction on improving patient outcomes.
- Understanding of the Fee For services vs. Value Based Care Healthcare operating models.
- Experience with Payor or EHR vendor.
- Experience with healthcare data insights tools
- Experience with data ingestion tools
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Vernovis does not accept inquiries from Corp to Corp recruiting companies. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and not violate any immigration or discrimination laws.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Strategic Accounts & Partnership Engagement
Cat has over 10 years of progressive career experience in staffing in the Greater Cincinnati Region. She is extremely passionate about her clients, consultants and the IT community. Due to her commitment, she has been recognized numerous times internally for exemplifying our core values of integrity, collaboration and extraordinary service. Cat now sits on the board of the Cincinnati GetWITit organization. If you’re interested in learning more about how you can get involved with the IT community or accelerate your career, reach out to Cat today!