Systems Validation Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45227 US
Location/ Work Structure: Cincinnati, Ohio – Hybrid
Compensation: $115,000 - $130,000
Who we are:
Vernovis is a Total Talent Solutions company that specializes in Technology, Cybersecurity, Finance & Accounting functions. At Vernovis, we help these professionals achieve their career goals, matching them with innovative projects and dynamic direct hire opportunities in Ohio and across the Midwest.
Vernovis is currently partnering with a local healthcare company to bring in a System Validation Manager. This individual will have the opportunity to grow within a great culture and learn directly from the Director.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate and assign systems and projects to validation staff according to priorities, timelines and availability.
- Participate in Sponsor audits;
- Maintain oversight of validation staff in managing change control
- Lead validation staff in developing, coordinating, and including Validation & Test Plans, User Requirements & Functional Specifications, Functional & User Acceptance Testing, Traceability Matrices, and Validation Summary Reports.
- Ensure compliance of system validation Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure consistency of systems validation SOPs with best practices of industry.
- Lead validation team in implementing tools and procedures to facilitate validation and documentation activities; and
What Experience You'll Have:
- 7+ years of experience in testing, and validation.
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Understand the application of Risk Management concepts.
- Experience in the regulated healthcare industry.
Vernovis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.