West Chester, OH 45069 US
Job Title: TPM Financial Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a TPM Financial Analyst for a high growth food distribution company in the Cincinnati area.
As a TPM Analyst, the candidate will be a subject matter expert on Exedra analytics software with a critical responsibility of making sure TPM analysis and reporting are built correctly.
What You'll Do:
- Subject matter expert for Exedra TPM software
- Weekly maintenance of TPM system
- Analyze and validate data in promotion forms
- Build reporting packages for executives, VPs, and sales directors
- Collaborate with sales department to create analytics around trade promotion
- 1-3 years of Financial Analyst experience
- Cross-departmental financial planning experience, ideally with a Sales team
- Preferred but not required: trade promotion management software experience
- 401k match: 100% match for first 3%, 50% match on next 2%
- PTO: 2 weeks
- Full medical, vision, dental, voluntary life, short + long-term disability
- Daycare reimbursement for children
- Tuition reimbursement for preschool, day camp, and before/after school programs
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Wendy has been with Vernovis since 2013 and brings over 12 years of recruiting experience. She lives our core values and always strives to do what's right for her consultants and clients.
"Wendy Kolkmeyer has been one of the most compassionate and supportive people I have encountered in my professional life. She found me challenging, productive assignments at a time I needed them the most." - Monica
"I appreciate the way my representative (Wendy K.) keeps me informed concerning positions and any other information that is pertinent to my assignment." - Branner
"Wendy treats consultants as people not inventory." - Bill