Tax Manager / CFO Consultant
Hamilton, OH 45011 US
Job Title: Tax Manager / CFO Consultant
Location: Northern Cincinnati Metro
Come join us:
Vernovis is looking for a Tax Manager / CFO Consultant for a high growth CPA firm in the northern Cincinnati area.
As an experienced consultant, the candidate will collaborate with clients on complex accounting problems and deliver solutions that are able to be interpreted easily by non-accounting customers.
What You'll Do:
- Build relationships with clients throughout the year; must possess a thorough knowledge of the client and all facets of the client’s business
- Collaborate with client on complex accounting and tax problems and articulate these problems/solutions in way that is easy to understand for a non-accountant client.
- Implement project management and workflows methods for timeliness, accuracy, quality, and compliance, while committing to professional standards
- Monitor budgets
- Anticipate problem areas and questions that will arise during a project
- Collaborate with Partners to keep informed of all important developments, analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Ensure that financial statements are prepared following professional and Firm standards
- Communicate progress of projects, problems, and resolutions to client
- Contribute insights and innovative ideas based on hard and soft trends in clients’ industry
- 5-10 years in public accounting
- Tax manager / CFO consulting experience for S corps, business owners, private companies
- Proven ability to work for 10-25 clients.
- Being able to serve as an outsourced CFO
- 3% 401k match start day 1
- PTO: 3 weeks
- 4 day work week in June/July.
- Parental Leave
- Full Medical Insurance benefits
The Vernovis Difference:
Join our collaborative work environment so that we can all do our best work and learn from each other. Our core values fuel our decisions and guide our actions:
Integrity – an uncompromising commitment to honesty and strong moral principles.
Collaboration – a reliance on openness, knowledge sharing, focus and accountability to achieve shared goals.
Extraordinary Service – a fundamental belief that we are in business to serve both clients and candidates in ways that exceed their expectations.